Booking After July 19th:
As we begin to learn to live with Covid-19 and restrictions are lifted we will still be asking guests to follow the government guidance and continue to wear a face mask while moving around the restaurant, which will reduce your risk and the risk to others. We thank you in advance for your continued co-operation in keeping our team, your fellow diners and our restaurant safe.
Booking Before July 19th:
Please be aware that all bookings are indoors and currently bound by the Rule of 6
- 6 guests including children, from any number of households.
- Bookings larger than 6 must be from 2 or fewer households or support bubbles.
To make a booking:
- Select the number of guests you require the booking for.
- Then select the date you would like to visit
- You can then view the availability by Area and select one if you have a preference
- Select a suitable time that is available.
- Restaurant bookings can then be made for one of our Full-Service Menus such as Breakfast or Lunch
- We are not currently accepting bookings for coffee & cake. Just pop in and we will be happy to find you a table.
- If you are having trouble finding space please dont hesitate to contact us.
- Please read our T&Cs
Need Help : Get in touch